Special Christmas discount! Now only 1 US Dollar / 0, 79 Euro
TTalk is a multipurpose application for combining pictures, sounds and tags (web addresses, phone numbers, locations and text) into libraries or repositories that can help you to...
- Create a multipage Library of your preferred web sites so that you can choose them just pressing twice on their logo. And without crowding your touch device's home page.
- Create your own guide for the places you are visiting. This could be done rapidly also for (and by) museums, temporary or fix expositions of every kind.
- Create a voice + illustration How-To or a product catalog.
- Use your iPhone or 5G iPod touch for directly recording a travel diary combining Pictures you take and recordings on the place or at home and publish them as a PodCast or an MP3 Album for listening on Mac, PC, iPhone and iPods
(freely downloadable TConvert is available only for Mac OS X 10.5/6 at the moment)
- Create a Speech Helper (combine pictures and voice - also foreign languages - to help you communicate when you can't use your speech).
- Create a multipage Library of your Friends' phone numbers combined with their pictures so that when you click once you can hear their names and with a double click you can start a phone call.
- Collect sounds from the road or from nature or from free internet audio libraries and combine them on iTunes (on Mac and PC) and export them to TTalk: you'll get a self made sound collection useful for show backgrounds, fakes or gigs. They also playable in loop format.
- Create tales for your kids with your own drawings or theirs.
Other useful and fun "modes" are coming in the next versions to enjoy the libraries you have created with TTalk.
Libraries created on iPhone or iPod touch are easily exportable to Mac and PC.
Libraries created on Mac and PC are easily exportable to iPhone and iPod touch thanks to the included web server that works with Bonjour and Safari.
TTalk direct recordings work also with first generation and second generation iPod touch provided with an optional compatible microphone.
TTalk works with iPhone OS 2.2.1 or better.
You can see samples, video, instructions, how-to at